LPG Series High-Speed Centrifugal Spray Dryer,
Laboratory Mini Spray Drying Machine
After the air been filtered and heated the air enters into the air
distributor on the top of the dryer. The hot air enters into the
drying room in the spiral form and uniformly.
Passing through the high-speed centrifugal sprayer on the top of
the tower, the material liquid will rotate and be sprayed into the
extremely fine mist liquid beads.
Through the very short time of contacting the heat air, the
materials can be dried into the final products. The final products
will be discharged continuously from the bottom of the drying tower
and from the cyclones. The waste gas will be discharged from
|Item Name||LPG Series High Speed Centrifugal Spray Dryer, Spray Drying Machine|
|Inlet Temperature||140-350 ℃, automatically controlled|
|Outlet Temperature||80-90 ℃|
|Rotation Speed||25,000 rpm|
|Heat Supply||electric-steam, fuel oil or gas|
Cases Available for Spray Drying Machine:
Case I: (1). Peristaltic pump feeding; (2). Compressed-air drive; (3). Rotation Speed: 35,000rpm; (4). Spray disc plate: diameter 50mm; (5). Elecreic Power Suply: electric, 9Kw; (6). Spray tray: rotating and electric
Case II: (1).Drying Material: egg liquid; (2). Primary Moisture: 62% to
68%; (3). Final Moisture: 3% to 4%; (4). Temperature: max is 350
degree centigrade; (5). Heating Source: steam and electric-heating
compensation; (6). 380-440V, 50Hz
- Provide clients one-year warranty to make sure the machine work
- We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means
the replacements can be sent to you timely.
- Send every client a preferential quota.
In order to quote you the right drying machine equipment with best
price, we would like to get the following information include in
1. What is the raw material? Material related characteristic? Does it corrosive, strong
basicity, or highly acid? Please confirm.
2. What is the capacity per hour you need (kg/h)?
3. What is the initial moisture and final moisture of finished products you require to get?
4. What about the maximum heat temperature of raw material?
5. What kind of fuel you use to heat the dryer? Natural gas, electricity, fuel oil or steam?
6. Which equipment material do you like prefer? SUS304, SUS316L or Carbon steel?
7. Provide us your country’s electricity information, such as phases, voltage, HZ.
8. How about dust collect requirements?
9. Other related special requirements.